If you have been charged with a criminal offense in Arizona, you need to be represented by The Law Office of Kirk Lewis, PLLC
Our firm believes every client deserves to be represented by an aggressive and experienced criminal attorney who will protect and defend their legal rights.
Our attorneys have been protecting the rights people who have been accused of a crime for years. We understand the serious consequences they face and the challenges of the courtroom. Criminal charges can haunt you for the rest of your life, but a good defense can make all the difference. We help you make sure your rights are protected in court.
Quality and Responsive Legal Services
We represent clients in criminal cases in Arizona and Federal Courts. We prepare all our cases for trial, and keep our clients informed of all opportunities for negotiation along the way. It is our job to help you achieve your goals. From minor infractions such as traffic tickets and misdemeanors to serious sex and felony assault charges, we handle all types of criminal defense cases.
Criminal Charges in State Court
We handle all charges brought in State and Municipal Courts throughout Arizona including, but not limited to:
- Assault and Battery
- Bribery and Corrupt Influence
- Criminal Mischief
- Criminal Restraint
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Possession
- Drug Sales and Trafficking
- False Imprisonment
- Firearms and other Dangerous Weapons
- Forgery and Fraudulent Practices / White Collar Fraud
- Juvenile Delinquency Cases
- Home Invasion/Armed Robbery
- Homicide and Murder
- Obstruction and Resisting Arrest
- Perjury and Fraud
- Sex Offenses
- Terroristic Threats
- Traffic Violations
- Underage Drinking
- Criminal Charges in Federal Court
We handle all charges brought by the United States Attorney’s Office, District of Arizona
- Narcotics / Drug Offenses – including drug smuggling, drug trafficking, and possession
- White-collar Offense – including money laundering, health care fraud, bank fraud, and mail fraud
- Theft Offenses – including bank robbery
- Export violations
- Tickets heard in the Federal Central Violations’ Bureau – including all Federal tickets issued by law enforcement personnel from agencies such as the U.S. Park Police, U.S. Fish & Wildlife, Department of Defense Police, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Provost Marshal, Airforce, Marines & Navy Security Forces, U.S. Postal Police, U.S. Customs, U.S. Border Police, and V.A. Police.
Contact us at 480-331-3001 today to find out more about your options.